We are excited to announce our road map back to basketball that gets us back on the court with the safety of our members and the community at the forefront.
OUR HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES:
With that in mind it is important that we remind the community that we are following all NSW government health protocols.
- Every visitor must check into the venue and maintain social distancing and must wear a mask if you are 12+ unless playing (mask to be removed just before taking the court).
- All players, coaches, and spectators 16+ must be fully vaccinated to enter the stadium or carry a valid exemption.
- A valid vaccination certificate must be shown on entry.
- Please remember to use the sanitising stations around the stadium.
- If you are unwell you MUST stay at home.
- Please only come to the stadium if you need to.
- Unvaccinated members will be able to access the stadium from Wednesday, 1 December.
CASUAL COURT HIRE – RETURN DATE 18TH OCTOBER 2021
- Our courts are open for bookings via this link https://shop.bistadium.com.au/product/casual-shoot-around-half-court/
SUMMER COMPETITIONS – RETURN DATE 1st NOVEMBER 2021
BASKETBALL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS:
AUSSIE HOOPS – RETURN DATE 23rd OCTOBER 2021
- No other Development programs will run for this term.
- Details on our January 2022 School holiday programs will be advised in the coming months.