Our Breakers Country Club 2020 Senior Competitions are held on the following evenings, with grades provided for players of all abilities.
- Tuesday: Senior Women – A Grade, B Grade & C Grade
- Thursday: Senior Men – Premier, A Grade, B Grade, C Grade & D Grade
- Sunday: Unisex (mixed) – A Grade, B Grade & C Grade
- Game fees will be under a new structure for this competition, fees will be charged per player instead of per team. Finalised fees will be released once team nominations close.
- Team Nominations will open at 3pm on Tuesday 16th June 2020 and close on Friday 3rd July 2020.Delegates – Team Entry Instructions
- Select “NEW TEAM REGISTRATION’ on nomination form
- Only player email addresses are required
- Nomination fee will be added to players game fees which will be emailed out next week to individual players
RULES & REGULATIONS
By competing in a Central Coast Basketball Competition, you are agreeing to abide by the Central Coast Basketball & Breakers Indoor Sports Stadium Competition By-Laws, Codes of Conduct, Fee Schedule and Risk Policy. Click here to view all Policies.
Please note that senior Competitions will break during the following times:
- Summer Competition – January to June (inclusive)
- Winter Competition – July to December (inclusive)