Aussie Hoops is Basketball Australia’s official introductory program, providing a fun and inclusive Basketball experience for 5-10 year olds that serves as an introduction to a lifetime of involvement in the game. In addition to promoting healthy and active lifestyles, the program serves as a platform for social development and inclusion – fostering stronger and more vibrant communities and individuals.
Aussie Hoops has been designed in three staged programs to ensure that for each age group, participants are participating in activities and games that are relevant to their physical and mental capabilities, which will increase in competitiveness until participants are ready to transition into our domestic competition.
Due to COVID some things to consider before registering:
- Aussie Hoops will have limited spaces this term as we are only able to have 20 per court including coaches
- Parents will need to wear a mask
- Kids will have to bring their own Basketballs and sanitise on the way into the court.
- We are trying to limit spectators due to numbers so if you have to be in the stadium during the session, we advise only one parent/caregiver per child, and you will have to be seated in our grandstand with a Face-mask to be worn at all times for anyone aged 12 and over.
Full details on COVID updates can be found on our website.
Register for Aussie Hoops here:
- Day Fridays
- Time 4:00pm-5:00pm
- Term 1 Dates 4th February – 1st April 2022
- Location Central Coast Adventist School, 12 Penrose Cres, Erina NSW 2250
Please note: Unfortunately there will be no Saturday sessions for Aussie Hoops at Breakers Indoor Stadium until further notice due to court availability
- $95 per term for new participants (includes bag, singlet and ball playing kit – image below)
- $65 per term for returning participants
Registrations are completed via the Aussie Hoops Website – Click the image below.
For any further information regarding please contact our Development Officer on (02) 4385 3577 or email firstname.lastname@example.org