Central Coast Basketball operate within Breakers Indoor Sports Stadium, located on Duffys Road Terrigal NSW 2260. Our facility is generally open 7 days per week and we offer a wide range of basketball and netball competitions, development sessions, representative programs and general venue hire events.
We are currently seeking motivated, reliable and driven individuals to join our team.
Central Coast Basketball is currently looking for passionate Basketball coaches to work casually within our extensive sporting programs, commencing in Term 2, 2021. We are looking for experienced and qualified coaches with a strong focus on coaching quality and safety. Coaches will provide quality mentoring and coaching to enhance and develop athletes’ skills and game knowledge.
- Assist in the growth of the entire CCB Aussie Hoops, Rising Rebels and Mini Hoops programs.
- Assist and/or Lead Basketball sessions when required in Primary/High Schools around the Central Coast
- Assist and/or Lead Aussie Hoops, Rising Rebels, Mini Hoops and Holiday Camp programs.
- Current Working with Children Check for Paid Employment.
- Current first aid/CPR qualifications (desired)
- Strong knowledge of skills, technique, and drills in relevant sport
- Relevant coaching accreditation is an advantage.
- A current driver’s license.
- Reliable with the ability to work flexible hours to suit the needs of the organisation
- A strong work ethic
- Demonstrated organisational skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Great customer service skills
- A team player with drive and initiative
Our business is open 7 days per week.
Ideally, the successful candidates will be able to attend school sessions thorughout school terms and school hours. As well as Rising Rebels and Aussie Hoops sessions which re held on Friday afternoons and Saturday
Please note that the business closes for approximately 3 weeks over the Christmas period.
CCB casual staff are employed against the Fitness Industry Award 2010, hourly rates of pay will vary.
This hourly rate of pay is inclusive of casual loading, which is payable in accordance with the Modern Award.
Note, it is incumbent on the employee to be aware of the Award Classification.
Ready to Apply?
Click on the image below to apply now.
You will be required to answer 5 short questions and upload your resume and provide 2 references.
If you have any questions, please call (02) 4385 3577 and ask to speak with Darneka Rowe